Saturday, May 14, 2011

"The most difficult phase of your life is not when no one understands you, it's when you don't even understand yourself."

So, went out with lsl, oyt & xuannyz to clementi for singing session @partyworld & for koi too. #3 having koi with them. Although i didn't really sing, but had fun singing with the songs i know & listening to the songs which i don't feel familiar with. Sorry oyt if you're kind of mad that i didn't really sing very loud. :/

Ended singing session @2+. And went to buy koi instead. Koi is really nice. Went to the shopping centre there & walked before i went home with lsl & oyt & xuannyz went to west mall, i guess? Hsh @4+. Bathed & went to sleep, hehez.

The time now is 10:50. Should have slept later. Flu is killing me & i'm feeling sleepy right now. Shall go wash my shoe now. Will update whenever i've the time.

I think i've made the correct decision. I will get over with it soon, hopefully. Not going to let it kill my mood for the rest of the days. I'll be happy. I should be smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment