Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Don’t leave something good, to see if you can find better. Once you realize you had the best, the best will find better."


"Whatever you do, there will be someone out there who doesn't likes you." I don't understand, what makes you think that you're on the top of the world? What makes you think that you're great? So what if you're the best? That doesn't make you different from the rest. I don't care if you choose to continue calling me names or if you choose to continue disturbing me. Stop being so ignorant. Not going to care furthermore, i'm still going to be myself no matter what. :)

Will be flooding with papers throughout the week this week. Have to focus on my studies! But i can't seem to, my mind seems to get drifted off very few often. Studying right now. Will probably post when i've finished my papers or probably in the weekends when i've the time? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment