Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Don't forget. Forgive, but not forget. Forgiving will give you brighter future, but forgetting won't change what has happened before."


Went out with oyt bestfriend & her parents to ecp for bbq yesterday. IT WAS FUN & AWESOME! Thanks to my dearest mummy for being so nice to me & never got mad when i returned home such late in the middle of the night, hehez. Muah! :*


So i think i broke the record of reaching home late yesterday. Hsh only @12+. I only slept @1+. And this morning i nearly overslept & forgot that i've got lessons. And right now i'm feeling tired & sleepy~ Shall go back to my sleep later on when i finish posting this.


Went to walk walk on the beach before we rent the bikes. I think it's pretty cool sitting on the sand & letting the cold breeze gushes past yr face! Ok, i shall really try that out the next time i go to the beach, haha! It's not rlly hot yesterday.. So i guess i didn't sweat that much~ And that's good.


We managed to rent the bikes only @7 in the evening. I think the ppl gave us plenty of extra time. Thinking back, yesterday was the first time i've got on the bike since 2 or 3 or even 4yrs before? Hah, i'm lazyyy i knowww. :p


Bestfriend was super funny. And i laughed very hard @how she rang the bell on the bike whenever there're ppl blocking her path, haha! (She looked rlly like some kiddo, haha oops.) We cycled until we were both bored to death waiting for 8 to come so that we can return the bikes. Well~


We spammed lots of photos yesterday! Haha great right! Lazy to upload every photo down here. Blogger is killing me. Or maybe i used too long of the computer. Argh. So that's it~ I think i'm going back to my sleep. Anyway i felt boring with mye over & i've got nothing to do other than twittering, blogging & sleeping. :(


Here's the special dedication for you back, bestfriend:
Thanks for being my "listening ear" for yesterday in facebook! You're rlly great ok! I've thought it through yesterday~ Yes, i shall be happy, & will get over him soon, hopefully. I swear swear ok! Thanks bestfriend! Of cuz i trust you cuz you're my bestfriend! I love to hang out with you too. YOU'RE AWESOME. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment