Saturday, May 21, 2011

"You can’t lose what you never had, keep what’s not yours, or hold onto something that doesn’t wants to stay."

Fine, it's my fault. Everything is my fault. Yes, i'm the one who started it. Yes, i'm the one to be blamed. Happy? I'm not talking back to you. I'm only fighting up for what i think is right. Stop being so self-centered. I merely only wanted to share with you my problems so that i'll feel better. But this is what i've got in the end? Fine, looks like this is what i've brought up & got for myself in the end.

I don't know why i'm behaving like this nowadays. What's wrong with me? I shouldn't be like this. Always get stucked in the middle in situation like this. I really don't know what i should do. I'm scared of hurting others. Can't help it to think that way.

My eyes hurts. I guess they're tired.

Or. Am i the one who is being self-centered?

No comments:

Post a Comment