Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Sometimes i wish you were in my shoes, so that one day you would understand my pain & the hell i went through for you."

I told myself that i'm used to everything you did to me. But wait, why do i even bother to continue thinking it? This is getting stupid. This is what i've got for myself everytime, isn't it? Ok i should really stop this.

Everything is going to be okay. At least i want my hols to be happy & fun. I don't want to spend the hols thinking & pondering over these stupid thoughts of mine. Looking forward to the 6th! Bugis shopping with lsl & oyt. It has been long since i go shopping. Well~

2/3 more days to hols! I don't know why i'm counting down, but perhaps i'm too excited for it. I don't want rev-up tmrw! It only tires me out! Nothing will change the fact that there'll still be students walking @the back, hahahaha.

Ok hope i remember fetching sister later on! If not she'll have to walk back herself, heh. But i'm not that bad. Brother is still not home yet grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment