Sunday, June 19, 2011

"She is more precious than rubies, nothing you desire can compare with her." Proverbs 3:15


SO YES, THE TITLE & PHOTO ABOVE SAYS IT ALL!
THIS POST IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU, TAY XIAO TONG!
I know this have been dragging for like weeks or so, even right before the corporals camp that we went last week! So sorry becos i didn't have the time to update my blog or rather, i was lazy, hahaha! But well, this post is finally up now! As i've promised you to write you three long long long long long paragraphs of dedication, of cos i wouldn't dare to break my promise right! I know it's going to get a little boring reading chunks of words in one long paragraph, but i'll try my best to make it short & sweet! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To many of us here, friendships each held different meanings behind it. And to me, friendship is really something that keeps me going, something that motivates me to become more stronger in person, something that makes me wants to go further towards the end to reach my goals, something that makes me to feel more happier in my life. I wouldn't have dared imagined how life would be without friends by my side. They say true friends encourages you with her hope, blesses you with her love & stregthens you with her prayers. And i thank God for that He had blessed me with such great friends in my life that i will stick together with them no matter how much it takes to go through. One such friends, nevertheless, is of course you, TAY XIAO TONG. :)

I remembered that it wasn't easy making new friends & getting on secondary school life last year, especially when it's our first year in westwood & we're completely strangers to most of our classmates. It was my first year choosing & getting in gb as my cca even feared that i wouldn't make new friends in this cca, since i was not very outgoing & i didn't like to talk & get to know new friends around me by then. I remembered that i even thought of quitting gb initially, most probably becos i wouldn't be able to make any new friends & i would be such loner! But seeing xiaotong, who got in the same cca as me, i've decided to make friends with her, simply becos she's very friendly & motherly to me! She treats everyone with equally care & love, & wouldn't be exceptions! No matter how much she hates or dislikes a particular person, she would still brings out the best to him or her. That's really something that i love about her!

As days passed by, we got closer to each other. Till the extend that we gets to see each other every day! Yes, every day! How great can that be? Haha, i love spending my sundays with her! Sunday is really great with her, & i would look forward to sunday every week! We'll have breakfast together, then have lessons, & go home after that! It's really nice spending time with her & chatting & gosipping! She's really a great & trustable friend, that is very willing to go through the extra mile for her friends no matter how much it takes!She would not left her friends out just becos she had found better friends for herself. She's just like pillar of strength when i'm weak, & she would be there to encourage me, to make me feel stronger, to make me stand up for what i believe in & to make me feel good about myself.

So, if you're upset & need a shoulder to lie on, you can always count on me! I'll be here to share yr problems with you! Although i don't really know how to cheer you up or convince you with my words, but i'll try my best to help you if you happen to come across any problems in yr life! Don't give up & press on alright! Remember: "everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end". I love you xiaotong! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment