Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable."


Back frm corporals camp yesterday! Actually, it wasn't that scary frm what i've thought in the beginning! I realised i had lots & lots of fun during the camp & i'm beginning to miss my groupmates right now! Aww! :'(

Although my grp isn't really that hyper & loud when it comes to cheers during the camp, but i can say that we bonded really well! We won the best grp, which surprised me initially, becos i thought that even if we did well in the games part & didn't do well in the special night performance, we still won't win the best grp. Haha, but we did it & won it! CHEERS FOR ABIGAIL!!! :)

Met lots of friends frm other companies in singapore! I wasn't really that close to them in the beginning, especially during the first day when we didn't know each other & felt complete strangers, but everyone soon got closer on the second & third day! I envy girls frm methodist the most! Their english was like marvellous! I hope i could be like them someday! Haha, hopefully?

Trained for drill tests & tested on the second day, & i must say i love devotion the most! Devotion is the only time that we girls could really cool ourselves down & worship God & do some bible studies of cos! It never gets boring despite having it for three consecutive days! Hehehehez. :p

Yesterday marks the end of this camp, & i'm really thankful to God that He had blessed me with so much love, & had made me really enjoyed through camp so much, making new friends & learning skills & qualities that i'll impart them in my life in the future. I'm really thankful for Him that i had endured this camp despite having tough trainings & discipline!

Had pizza with gb mates before going home. Glad that fionlim managed to make some new good friends frm the camp too! Realised we communicated with each other in english more than chinese, unlike before the camp, which was totally the other way round. And, xiaotong if you're reading this post of mine, sorry that yr 3 paragraph of dedication is not up yet! I'll do it soon, sorry! Pinky promise you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment