Friday, April 8, 2011

“Time is too slow for those who wait. Too swift for those who fear. Too long for those who grieve. Too short for those who rejoice. But for those who love - Time is eternity.”


Thanks bestfriend + leesiling for everything today. I'm x10974592018348630 really really very happy today. I think it's most probably the ever first day that i never had moodswings totally, like seriously! Love you both! HAHAHA. :) At least this week is much more better than last week. Not having moodswings that much, which is good! Have to really stop thinking those stuffs that happened recently. Right? Afterall, i don't wanna be emogirlzgirlz97! ;)


And to my dearest fionlim: I know you will definitely not be reading this little post of mine, but cheer up okay? I don't like my friends to be sad! Especially that you're such a close friend of mine that will be meeting me every saturday morning for breakfast! Cheer up okay? Please know that i will not be mad at you for no reason! I'm not that petty! >:( I know you've very good friends with you in yr class, so its okay that you're closer to them than me! Don't need worry for me if you go with them instead! Alright? Don't sad, cheer up! Love you! :) (P.S: I will be there for you whenever you need me! Just like how you're there whenever i need you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment