Thursday, April 21, 2011

“Nonsense wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It’s one way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. And that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.”


This week has been the best week so far, i think! At least it's even much better than the previous week! HAHAHAHA. I'm not into much of moodswings, which is good! But still having some weird + random thoughts sometimes. Thanks leesiling + my bestfriends that have been there whenever i needed them! :)


Thanks leesiling + bestfriend for today too! Really had lots of fun whenever i'm with you guys! I love it! And omgggzzz, bestfriend's dearest sasha doggyz is still ever so cute + naughty! I wish i had one little doggyz someday too! ):


Took loads of photos with leesiling + bestfriend! After that bestfriend watched her youtube videos while i really can't stand the person in the video that keep changing scenes, so i nearly slept. :X HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Hsh @4.30 >Reached home @5.


And i created my twitter! HAHAHA. I don't know what to do with it, but i think that it's like some sort of fb. Tweeting stuffs + retweeting stuffs frm others. Yeah, that's what my brother + bestfriend told me. Gotta try out my twitter! :p


Good friday tmrw, which means there would be no school! Good news for us seriously! Exams coming, which means i would have to stop using the computer so frequently! Hopefully next week would be even more better! Will be looking forward to the rest of the weeks. :)

Isn't life great when you feels contented & happy with everything you've now?

No comments:

Post a Comment